15.6.09

is it too much?

Yesterday i sat back and talked to my boyfriend...i wanted to discuss with him the aspects of our relationship and how we saw things working out for us. We've been datin for 5 months and it's been pretty steady we've had our spats and we've picked fights but in the end we love each other. We decided to talk just because we were sittin alone long enough with nothing on tv. (lol) He asked me if there was anything i wanted out of the relationship that wasn't already there...and i couldn't think of anything right off the bat. So i asked him the same question, and he wanted to spend more alone time with me which was understandable. Because everytime we get together there's either his friends or my friends, his family or my family, never any me and him time, so i agreed that i'd put forth more effort to make time for him and i alone. He asked me again if there was anything i felt lacked in the relationship. I thought and it hit me very vague like, when we did hang around each other we never sat close, never held hands, never cuddled, never did any of the touchy feely things. (i love the touchy feely things) i mean we hugged and kissed when first entering a room with each other and then we where on different ends of the room for the remainder of the time. so i told him i wanted us to touch more...and after clearfyin that i didn't mean sexually but just being near each other more. His face scrunched up he looked confused. He told me that i was crazy...that what i was askin for was crazy. I then became confused as well. Like how could that be considered crazy, i just wanted to touch him close enough were i can lay my head on his shoulder or lay across his lap. He said there shouldn't be an issue with him sitting on a different couch. I never said it was i would just like for him to be on the couch with me and not just be there but want to be there. He continued to argue that my request was crazy and way to much. I didn't want it to be an argument so i dropped it, yet i'm confused as to what else is to much? And in deed am i really askin for too much? All i want is to be next to him....