12.6.09

coming unglued....

*i giggle to hide my pain
**i cry outside but only when it rains
***i give in instead of up

****i believe in hope instead of luck
*****my emotions i can hardly contain
******i am the picture torn from its frame

*****i woke up this morning and found my soul starin down upon me
****it was confused my the person i've come to be
***it asked..where'd my joy go
**it asked..why my face no longer glowed
*it worried that from this i wouldn't bounce back
**it morned the lost of my spirit

***it dreamed that one day it'd click and i would get it
****i looked at my soul and tried to defend my state of being
*****i looked at my soul and was a lost for words

******there was no point of lyin my soul always knows
*****it hurt to see my reflection to the eyes of my soul
****it killed me to feel how fast i've become so cold

***i'm dying from the realization that my soul has givin up on me
**i'm coming unglued
*no longer can soul save me