9.2.11

IT'S FEBRUARY!

ANNNNDDDD almost valentines day! I haven't had a valentine since 12th grade! lol Idk if I'm even gonna have one this year but I love the holiday anyways! Gonna spoil the RL lol and consider getting Pretty something.

IDK whats been up lately, emotions have been on this horrible up down, I think its the universes way of saying "HELLO DIAMOND CHANGE SOMETHING...AND WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR HAIR COLOR" sooo I did! Deleted some people from my life recently (nothing super drastic) but I had to cut some ties and burn some bridges!

I honestly only wanted to blog something because it's February and I hadn't posted for this month yet! lol sad I know, whatev! S/N: looking for a new job! tired of the same thing everyday! Which means its time I update my resume and get the hunting! lol

It always amazes me how I feel so much better and lighter after I ramble on here for a bit...even when I wasn't aware that I was feeling down in the first place

BLESSED AND STRESS FREE....SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT I HAVE AND ALL THAT IS TO COME MY WAY!

later-dayzzzzzz